Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shanna Moakler’s hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yoda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shanna Moakler’s hair
    Posted: June 04 2005 at 1:22am
I really like the way Shanna Moakler's hair is cut. Her hair's very long with (what looks like) medium to long layers. Might anyone have any specific info as to how I can have this done for my hair (which is also long)?

Oh, another thing....if any of you have seen the show "Meet The Barkers", you might've seen how Shanna has put her very long hair up into a normal sized claw hair clip. I've tried to put my hair up into one of those..and it just doesn't want to stay. Any suggestions?

Much Love, Folks! :)
 Jessica
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2005 at 7:13am
Take a picture with you to the hairdresser.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
Starburst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starburst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2005 at 9:23am

I agree with Layla.  Even if your hairdresser hows who Shanna Moakler's, and they might not, a picture speaks a thousand words to a hairstylist.  That will guarantee that you don't come out of the salon with a look that is not what you had intended.

portrgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote portrgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 2:39pm

Yoda:  I'm actually looking for pictures of Shanna's hair also.  I really like her layers and am hoping that a picture of her hair will help my stylist (I've had bad experiences with layers in the past!!).  If you find any good ones let me know!

Yoda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 3:07pm
Hey Portrgirl,
 I'll let you know if I find some good pictures.

Much Love,
 Jessica
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 8:33am
Yoda if you find some can you post them here also?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Yoda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 6:20pm
Hi Mike,
 Sure. If I find some I'll post them up on here.

Much Love,
 Jessica
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 8:35am
Thanks Yoda.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2008 at 9:54pm
She looks like one of the Gabor sisters here

Shanna%20Moakler%20Hairstyle

HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 11:41pm
Those pics seem to be gone. Here's some from March 12, 2008:

Here's an October 2007 web item talking about her haircut:
shannacut.jpg

Shanna Moakler sported a short bob hair-do at the US Weekly Hollwood Party on September 26. This is a big change from her long wavy locks that made her the blonde bombshell she is. But now that she has a bunch of kids at home..she is looking more motherly.

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 8:05am
Speaking of sexist pigs....
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:52am
Too bad she went short. The longer hair looked great on her.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic