Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vaseline

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Does Vaseline work better that pomade?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [12.50%]
7 [87.50%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
The Matrix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Matrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vaseline
    Posted: June 04 2005 at 12:43pm

I really need to know because I'm not sure if I want to use it.

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2005 at 1:17pm
I don't think vaseline is better than a pommade for getting waves. The only thing I think the vaseline might be good for is making your hair softer and shiny. I've also read on this site that vaseline clogs your pores and it itches when its in your hair.
The Matrix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Matrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2005 at 1:33pm

i have heard that too but some have said it works.

Knazze22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knazze22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2005 at 7:05pm

My friend uses vaseline but his waves aren't too good.

BlackBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2005 at 7:08pm
i dont no if its really good peoples hair is different so it might or might not work for u ...but i never try it and i dont want to lol
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 4:54pm

That's what I say Blackboy. Peoples hair is different and is affected different ways.

For me, Vaseline helps to shine my hair. Sometimes when I'm ready to go out for the day I will put a small amount on my hair (Just on the Surface) to make it shine. It make it soft as well, but it can't hold a candle to pomade. Pomade is better than vaseline.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic