Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

curly enough

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
c-dub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c-dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: curly enough
    Posted: June 04 2005 at 4:10pm
What products do I use to get my hair curly enough to get some 360's
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2005 at 9:27pm
If your hair is straight you can't get waves. If you have nappy, coarse, or curly hair then just brush, they will come eventually. Take a look at some of the 360vets methods.
Knazze22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knazze22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2005 at 1:18pm
Use Pink oil and scurl wave activator gel. It will curl your hair.
c-dub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c-dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2005 at 4:56pm

What if I use scurl wave activator spray would that help to

Edited by c-dub
Knazze22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knazze22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2005 at 6:34pm
I don't know I don't have that but probably since it's liquid.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 5:12pm

Check it! Waves are created from working with the natural curls or coils in your strands.  When hair is stick straight because it is cut too close to the head or if hair is generally straight, you will not have an easy time creating waves. 

Therefore, the curlier your hair is, the more potential waves you can cultivate.  To create deep waves, you will need to allow your hair to have some growth. 

One size does not fit all when it comes to curls and waves.  Not everyone will have the save waves, even if their hair is the same length.  This is because everyone will have different textures in their hair.

Some folks have mixed texture hair.  This means that they will have different texture throughout their entire head area (for example, hair may be curlier or nappier around the perimeter than at the top near the crown).  Even if you think your hair texture is the same all over, it probably isn't. 

Hair care styling products do not on their own develop 360 waves.  They help HOLD what you have already developed.Pomades and similar products can help but they are not the end all and the be all.  The advantages of using pomade is that it can help to give better definition to the 360 waves that you are working to develop.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic