Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New to the game

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HerQles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HerQles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to the game
    Posted: June 07 2005 at 2:19pm
What up, man I just cut my hair, I had corn rows for four years and I just got tire of them. So I'm new to the game, now I'm tryin to get 360s. I been tryin for bout two weeks and I do see a little something going on. being serious, getting waves is almost as hard as managing your hair with corn rows. I just found this web site and I think yall methods will help me alot, cause the only thing i was doin was using promade and brushin(a little bit). So if I have any questions I'll hit yall boys up.
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 2:26pm
u do that and ur questions will get answered
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 2:27pm
since u had braids u should be spinning in no time just continue to brush alot

Edited by KingJames23
HerQles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HerQles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 2:57pm
First question of many. To my understandin, the higher the hair, the deeper the waves.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 3:50pm

The longer the hair, the deeper the waves. The trick is to train you hair well enough to wear it long. It take a long time to get them like you want. I have found that once you train your hair with one of the 360 VETS Methods the waves will get deeper with time. And you are right, it's hard work at first, but it gets easier the longer you train your hair. Your first hair cut should have revealed some waves. They will need some work. Each time you get a hair cut over time your waves will improve.

Follow the steps that KingJmaes23 Methods has provided. Here's a link >>>>>>>  http://www.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30280& amp;PN=1

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 3:51pm

Here is a sample >>>>>

Use pomade before your brush/du rag
Brush hair at most 1/1 ½ hours daily
Clean hair at least every other day to keep hair healthy
Brush hair in shower to make them more uniform
Wear du rag when not busy and to bed.
Spray du rag with water or moisturizer while wearing.
Get a hair cut every 2-4 weeks to make them deeper
While hair is long, comb hair as well as brush (hard brush)

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic