Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

-*+im fed up with DOME!+*-

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
plastikhaar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plastikhaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: -*+im fed up with DOME!+*-
    Posted: June 11 2005 at 3:05pm

im soo annoyed : (

i ordered some hairproducts again, nothing happend for
a week. usually the stuff arrives within 2-3 days.

so i called them..
ohh something wrong with your credit card!
so why didnt you call me?
we did you never picked up the phone!
haaa? i see it on my mobile if someones rangs me...im not stupid : /

ok then, the saleswomen (always got the same one, so we know each
other)
starts to bother me again cause im buying a lot of care stuff but no dome
hair...
i told her many times that i do have my own supplier and dont need to
buy over another company.
after 10min discussing she asked me, what i pay for my hair.
then i told her the selling price wich is more then 50% less then dome..
then she told me that i have no idear about hairbusiness
and that my supplier is selling me sh*tTY HAIR!
and that i should be ashamed of selling dome products for such
bad quality hair....

oh i was so angry......

this is so rude i could not believe it!

i understand thats she might be not too happy since im a competitive
to dome.. ( but a very small one i guess..)
but this is...
im speachless..

i might have a much better solution on care products soon...
and now i will start with that project!
dont care about dome anymore. thats too much!

: /

sara
need some great hair?
plastikhaar hair.supply
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2005 at 3:14pm
I'm disgusted.  You poor thing.  Unfortunately jealousy comes in many forms and this is just one of them.  They can't stand it that you are doing well too.  I certainly would rather shop from you.  You give a damn good service, always reply promptly to e-mails.  We get a step by step delivery progress report so 10 out of 10 chick.  If you are selling crap hair then why are so many people on this board very very happy with it!!! xx
plastikhaar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plastikhaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2005 at 3:38pm

thanks ; )

well i do know that i have a great supplier!
but thats not the point. i just cant believe how a saleswomen can
be so unprofessional!

ahh once she asked if theres something i dont like about the dome hair:
then i said i dont like the length, its too short!
you know what she said?
ohhhh didnt know you only got long hairy witches as costumers!

huh?
guess we are the long hairy witches club then ; )
need some great hair?
plastikhaar hair.supply
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2005 at 3:42pm
As I'm sure you already know.  Your hair isn't crap.  You have nothing to be ashamed of.  I like the dome spray on the PH. 

There certainly are people out there that think it must be s%^t if you didn't spend a ridiculous amount of money.  But they are almost always pretentious and uninformed.   Certainly this woman was uninformed.

I like your hair. I like your service.

It certainly is shaping up to be friendly day around here huh?
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2005 at 5:19pm

Sara,

You are so professional, you love your work, we love your work, we love your products, I'm thrilled to have found you (and I know a zillion other people are too), and oh yeah, you're cool & beautiful too.

I guess that just means that occasionally one of the more ordinary, mundane, clueless folk on the planet will vent hostility.  Give it NOT ONE OUNCE of your precious energy!!

From one of the hairy witches planning on staying that way - Fina

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2005 at 6:27pm
What a bitch.

I can't believe this Dome woman would call your hair crap, considering that I wore them both side by side for months, and PlastikHaar is every bit as good, if not better, than Dome. PlastikHaar prices, colors, lengths, weft possibilities, customization are all better, of course.

She's obviously seething with jealously. I like the Dome Care spray, but I'm sure it's supereasy to re-create (it's mostly just alcohol and water, lol).

Viva la PlastikHaar!

:)
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2005 at 6:36pm
maybe its time for some mass emails to Dome to express our concerns for the way a customer and a professional like Sara was treated and to give them some honest and qualified reviews of plastikhaar and plastikhaar vs/ dome, from the people who actually use and purchase the products!
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2005 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by plastikhaar plastikhaar wrote:

then she told me that i have no idear about hairbusiness
and that my supplier is selling me sh*tTY HAIR!
and that i should be ashamed of selling dome products for such
bad quality hair....

Sara, oh yeah? Give them the link here and we can personally show them your "sh*tTY" hair. BAM! I'll hit 'em with a Jenny jpg, WHAM! I'll pound 'em with a Kalika jpg. WHOMP! a mocha image and then an uppercut with an amm jpg!

Which, I'd like to add, mine is going on 2 months of wear and looking freaking fabulous, silky and smooth I must say.

Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 10:11am

I agree, she's a bitch.

if she gets iffy with you again, can you request someone else to order from?  That would probably shut her up real quick.

P.S. maybe its just me, and im a sick demented person, but I would have responded that it makes a great sexual lube, and thats why you dont buy the hair.  I love messing with nosey people, haha.

Edited by Kalika
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 12:34am
Dear Kalika, I love you.

Aside from that: yeah, Dome's Care spray is awesome, but they ARE bitches. Have you seen how much they charge for shipping to the US?! 30 damn dollars for one bottle of Care spray.

And yeah, that stuff stinks of alcohol, which I cannot stand in my hair products. Have you tried Beyond The Zone's Flasher, Sara? I think it's just as good, and cheaper.

-Rae
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 5:30am
Rae, where do you find the beyond the zone flasher? I was at my local Sally's yesterday and the didnt carry it.
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 4:23pm
Really? That's where I get mine, Sally's. they have the entire Flasher line there- but Sally's varies so much in product lines. Maybe try another local beauty supply? Also, if a store near you carries TIGI products, I know that Flasher is basically a generic version of TIGI bedhead stuff, so you may be able to find a comparable product.

-Rae
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 7:20pm
Dear Kalika,
I do not often read aloud from the hairboard.
You are special.

I also like using random sex questions/comments for irritating telemarketers...

elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 8:56pm

I told a girl at work that "At least I don't look like Howdy Doody!" after she complained about something I forgot to do.That shut her up.

Sara, does the owner know that her sales people are behaving so unprofessional? If that was my employee, I'd fire her butt if I found that she said that crap to a client. Professionalism and courtsey just ain't what it used to be.

Extensions-Plus told me that I was taking to long to order on the phone and were very rude to me. That was just one employee. I did email them to let them know and they never responded. I would much prefer to buy from someone that is responsive and kind like you. You do an awesome job at what you do! Thanx

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic