Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Coloring...need advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Coloring...need advice
    Posted: June 13 2005 at 2:19pm
Hi, I am having shrinkies put in on Wed.  but I need my color redone.  Can it be done on the same day that I put the shrikies in, or should I wait a couple of days?
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 2:25pm
try to get it done before.  Same day is fine but step one roots, step two extensions.

ITs okay to do your roots while the shrinkies are in but you don't want the hair that is in the shrinkie not to get colored.  that would leave a really awkward line around your head when they come out.

are you having them done in a salon?  where?  I don't remember what part of the oc**try you're in...
gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 2:36pm

I am having everything done in a salon.  My stylist wants to "get into" extensions, so I am her victim, which works out great cuz, I really want them!!!

I live in Texas, a small, bumm f*&% place.  We moved here from MN, and I still am trying to find nice ways to describe where we live.  Sorry if I am offending anyone!!!

Anyways, back to pre-tipping my hair!!!

Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 10:52pm
You go girl!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic