Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

clip in weft question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CandiLocks27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandiLocks27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: clip in weft question
    Posted: June 15 2005 at 2:35pm
Ok, my friend is an exotic dancer and she wants longer hair. I told her that she shouldnt have permanent extensions since she got mad at the braids last time when she was sleeping. So I told her that we could do clip in extensions and she was like "cool!" and I wanna get PH ones. My question is... will they slip out or fall out if the slightest bit of pressure is tugged on them? guys may touch or tug her hair accidentally and she slams against the stage sometimes and she doesnt wanna pull them out when she stands up. She wants streight and curly ones, but I am just worried that those wig clips will not hold well.

has anyone had them come out before just from a little tug? or do you have to actually UNCLIP them to get them out?

thanks girls!
Hugs!

Candi Locks!
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 6:53pm
I have never had any problems with them coming out.If they are in correctly they will pull with your own hair when yanked.The ones I'm wearing currently are really really long so I have to be careful not to sit on them as it would yank my head back,lol.As a rule of thumb too.If they are hurt they are not in right.Clip ins are great and easy.Plus it nice to be able to take your hair off to sleep and shower,lol.I didnt do well with the more permanent methods either.
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 12:52am

I wear clip ins now and also wore clips in when I was working as an exotic dancer while I was in college.

If they are put in right, as I stated in the tutorial, they will not come out.  A little tug should  not make them come out either.

I worked as a dancer with my clip ins for 3 years, and never had a hair mishap.  As for dancing on stage, I  danced and swung my hair around, all that stuff, and also no problems.

I did however have false eye lashes fall off during my stage performances before, probably due to lots of perspiration!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic