Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Colorfix...How long should I wait?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Isilinde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isilinde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Colorfix...How long should I wait?
    Posted: June 24 2005 at 2:28pm
I applied Colorfix to my hair twice yesterday, dyed it with a light auburn color which actually made it go dark again, and then used Colorfix once again today. It's now a dark auburn, but I want it lighter.

I already did the recommended 3 times with Colorfix. My hair is still in good condition though.

How long should I wait, or should I wait at all, until I use Cf again?
irishroyal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishroyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 9:17am

I would NOT use the Colorfix again. You can ONLY use it twice to the hair any more than that and you'll damage your hair, if what you have is a tad bit too dark use dish soap, like dawn and it will lift out the color and make it lighter.

There is a lmit to what you can do to hair, it's dead matter and can only take so much. After you use the Dawn use a deep conditioner for 10 minutes. If you are a stylist then you can get the Redken Deep Fuel or Matrix's Cera Repair Pro- Fortetherapie.

- Mags Kavanaugh  ASKMAGS.COM

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic