Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Weightless" Hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
msfitns72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msfitns72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Weightless" Hair?
    Posted: June 25 2005 at 1:24pm
I have been trying to decide on the type of hair to purchase for my next install. What type of hair does everyone think is the "lightest" weight--or the best for baby fine(slight wave) hair that breaks easily? I like to wear my hair to mid back but I think the weight from the HH I normally wear could be a problem. I THINK I have been wearing Indian hair (Hairlocs stock hair) judging from the texture. It is beautiful...but somewhat thick and wavy and prone to feeling a bit dry unless I *condition*! *condition*! Of course, the CYBERHAIR sounds a dream come true as far as texture...but the price! ( I need a sugar daddy or something! lol) Is there a really light thermofibre or certain type of HH that would be better? I have ordered Hairlocs "Russian" hair...but it is sometimes drier feeling than the stock hair! ???? --very inconsistent.  RK hair?? Should I go for a certain type of that? Please help!
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 1:47pm
Having baby fine thin hair, what works best for me recently is His and Hers and the RK from India.
msfitns72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msfitns72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 2:04pm

Thanks, Elvira

Yeah--Everyone seems to love that RK! I want to try a thermofibre because it is probably much lighter than HH...but I am afraid it wont blend. My hair is shoulder length and easily blowdries straight or can even scrunch up real curly. But if left to dry naturally it just does this half wave, half straight, slight frizz routine and looks HORRIBLE! Definitely not "wash-n-go hair"...LOL. I have always worn thicker texture hair extensions because it kinda overpowers my wispy baby hair so that it sort of "hides" out in the extensions...but I want to try something lighter now. Oh...the QUEST for beautiful hair! (sigh)

TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 10:24pm
the rk feels very light in my hair- its nice. a bit tangley on the ends but overall, nice
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic