Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to style HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
APWADWDJW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APWADWDJW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to style HELP
    Posted: June 28 2005 at 5:33pm

I am not real good with hair styling and I have found style # 6384 in the HairBoutique. I have e-mailed ASK KAREN, but I know she is a very busy person and have not gotten a reply as of yet. I am hoping one our the HairBoutique members can assist me in telling me how to have my hair stylist cut my own hair in order to have it look like the #6384.  I have ashblonde with irredescent highlites. My hair is short, but growing pretty good since my last cut.  Someone in Karen's articles mentioned the use of white blonde or red hilites. Can anyone help me!!! I am seeing my stylist tomorrow!!!!.

HB Admin Note:  The AskKaren column, which is a complimentary service, specifically states that Karen can NOT guarantee a private or personal response.  Many thousands of emails are received weekly to AskKaren and while Karen does try to personally answer as many emails as possible, it is not humanly possible for her to personally and privately answer all of the many thousands of emails that are received.  The HairBoutique.com site currently contains over 10,000 complimentary articles about hair care and hair care issues.  HairBoutique.com regrets that they can not guarantee personalized styling advice.

Edited by Administrator
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 6:57am
I'd print the picture and bring it.  It's the best way to be sure they know exactly what you want without confusion. 

So do you want the color too, or just the cut?  Either way, a stylist should be able to give you whatever you want.  I don't know what color irridescent highlights would be exactly, but if you mean they are very light or white, they will probably have to pre-dye those first with a filler, then dye your whole head to give you the overall brown color.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
APWADWDJW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APWADWDJW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 5:30pm
Thank you so much for your courtesy and quick atten;tion. I went today and the cut looks great. Thank you again. Audrey
APW
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 6:33am
Glad it worked out!
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic