Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help Me::Senior Pictures!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Carla_Hilton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carla_Hilton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help Me::Senior Pictures!
    Posted: July 05 2005 at 7:22pm
Okay im Getting ready to go take my senior pictures, and I want to know the best way to do my make up.  I have Very Light Blonde Hair, but tanned skin. (((my hair is naturally dirty blonde, but im a paris hilton fan so i had to lighten it!)))
Anyway i have Greenish hazel eyes, and i dont have lots of money to be buying things like BedHead and MAC.. So Anything I can Buy At walmart would be great. I'd like to have fuller lashes b/c mine are long but thin.  also my eyes are kinda small so i want to open them up without using weird colors, i like natural colors!!

ANY HELP I WOULD LOVE... sorry so long!
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2005 at 9:04pm
you could get individual false lashes from walmart and glue them on where you ant them to look fuller.And then do a smoky eye.And obviously if you do a heavy eye dont wear bright lipstick maybe nude or very sheer gloss.Play up your hazel eyes and keep the rest understated.I have hazel eyes and like the eye kits made for specific eye colors almay has one you might have seen advertised.And my favorite tool for a smoky eye is a creamy eyeshadow stick by rimmel.Its a coppery shade.It really makes my hazel eyes stand out.Its super easy to use(I never was good at the smoky eye until I found this stick).I like to line with a black eye pencil on the top lid only a normal line just to enhance my eye a bit.No cat eye or anything drastic.Then I smudge the stick over the liner.Then I blend it to the crease of my eye. I line the outside lower part of my eye carefully  and smudge a bit.And the great things about a stick like this is you can layer it on.A little bit for a classier look.Or more for a more exotic look.If you think you have too much on you can always just smudge it more.just dab with your finger or tp or sponge,etc.. Why dont you buy a few different things and play with them to see what you like best. Good luck.
Carla_Hilton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carla_Hilton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2005 at 11:36pm
thanks for the help, i think i might get the almay thing! I appreciate the help!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic