Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Samaire Armstrong crop

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2005 at 5:48pm

Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Thanks for the great photos, Vicky. I agree that news is best. But when there isn't any we TALK hair. How many of your posts, Kramer, would constitute real NEWS?

As a disciple of the legendary Jerky Flea, I think I've more than earned my stripes. As any search of this site will discover, I posted news recently on Bella Shaw (bangs, no longer brunette), Kelsi from SheDaisy (red hair longer than ever), Kiran Chetry (bangs), Portia DeRossi (haircut), Mary Pierce (long hair is back) and BET Awards (extensions, extensions and more extensions). In my former life as Gord, well, you can do the search yourself. You're fighting a losing battle here, Fatmoo.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2005 at 7:33pm

Well, you don't need to convince me, Kramer. I could say the same things: I posted about changes in Halle Berry's hair color and removal of extensions, discovered new hair celebrities from Italy, brought attention to Sophie Anderton's new extensions, posted on little known BBC newsreaders' hair, brought a microscope to bear on Nicole Kidman's switches from long to short and Gwyneth Paltrow's new growth and updated people on the current looks of Toni Braxton and Connie Nielsen. I did a lot more too and, as in your case, this will be shown by a cursory search of the site.

My point is, that for some people here, these things are not "news". Only dramatic cuts from long to short is "real news". Of course, I don't agree with this, and I hope to see you continuing to post on such issues as Anne Curry's current length, extensions and women who, basically, just have a good head of hair.

ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2005 at 12:11am
wow...seriously people it is a hair board...we talk about hair...or use to. I can promise you that life will go on no matter what people post, whether you classify it as "news" or not. This thread should die a nice peacful death now.
Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2005 at 3:30am
I agree.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2005 at 8:06am
yeah...lol 
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2005 at 5:27pm
What kill it off why because there is only three pages of posts?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 10:43am
LOL
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 12:33pm
Fatmoogas and Kramer and the man who was Gord you two have been the best to give us what you can on hair news. I would like to thank you both for what you two have given us so far and to what is to come. Thanks guys. Now back to posts.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic