Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Britney Spears

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 7:12pm
kinda cute   ill bet itll make for a great one length bob down the road
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
rm1297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rm1297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 6:23am

I kinda like it.  It is a nice change to get rid of all the false extensions. 

Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 8:07am
It amazes me that someone that changes her hair that much never seems to come up with a particularily original or appealling style.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2005 at 12:02am
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2005 at 9:44am
Well some of the short hair didn't look bad. But the longer even if was fake looked better.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2005 at 12:18pm
That is so much fun 
DarkHelmet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkHelmet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 3:27am
There's an old saying. You can take the girl out the trailer park but you cant take the trailer park out of the girl. As far as her looking more trailer park with the enxtensions I'd entirely disagree. People living in trailer parks cant afford the extentsions Britney wears. Now more then any other time Britney looks like she is straight of of the trailer with that new unformed out of date out of style haircut.
DarkHelmet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkHelmet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 2:01am

Here's some clearer view pics of Britney's new shaggy short hair cut. ( for lack of better terms)

http://www.clickbritney.com/cat800.htm

Sonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 8:25pm
I dont like it tooo Courtney love like....... shell have extentions soon...
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 12:06pm

She's wearing fake hair again already. In pics of her dated July 22, she's sporting a messy ponytail, worn high on the head, with hair hanging down that is obviouslly not hers. It's hard to tell if it's extensions or a piece. I hope it's extesions. Imo, she looks way better with longer hair, and I personally don't care if it's her "own", or a purchase. The end result is the same. In fact, I'm sure the purchased hair is always a fair bit healthier than her own.

I never thought her extesions made her look like trailer trash. Her choice of outfits most times though...

trim2laff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trim2laff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 9:20pm
The short cut....plain awful.  It looks better longer even though she looks skanky either way (but that is how she dresses).  Without the make-up, hair, etc she is pretty much the average girl next door. 
BeautyXpert2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyXpert2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2009 at 9:22am
Not sure that I can tell from the picture very well. I guess it looks okay. Doesnt look like she did much to it.
laurieG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurieG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2009 at 1:39pm
Cant say I like it to much, she doesn't seem to have the right head and face type for short hair
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic