Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dread "damage"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lilbritt2704 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilbritt2704 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dread "damage"
    Posted: July 24 2005 at 1:59pm
ive been thining about getting dreads for a while but a friend of mine just got his out and ended up cutting his hair because he said it did so much damage to his hair that he did want to deal with it, do dreads really do much damdage to you hair because i have really thick healthy hair and i wouldnt want to damage that for when i decide to take the dreads out if i get them
....ill see you and your iguana at practice
amoebasilkshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amoebasilkshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2005 at 3:19pm
hey. I just got my dreadz out and it was a bitch. It doesn't damage your hair as long as you take care of them though. Use shampoo that don't leave any residue at all, and roll roll roll. yer hands are gonna get tired but keep on rolling. That keeps em nice. I have really thick hair too, and I lost a bit when i undid them, not 2 much though. But DREADZ ARE VERY COOL and you'll get alot of attention (ppl were always feelin on my hair), so if u can manage with the upkeep they're great.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic