Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBALLER05 DEEP THOUGHT SESSION

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 12:04pm
I thought we werent allowed to bring old threads up
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 12:35pm

Playa who do you think help make the rules. Biggmike!

Plus these are being moved to my other web site right now so please excuse me while I work on them.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 12:36pm
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 12:46pm
OOO BIGGMIKE PUT IT DOWN HE SAID HE DOIN BITNESS
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2005 at 11:30am

Originally posted by lilkeke918 lilkeke918 wrote:

I go to one of the top high schools in the country and in the past 3 years I've been there I have only talked about slavery for a total of 5 mins, and have never talked about the great contributions made by sons & daughters of slaves. This is barely mentioned in the history books I looked at. By this point most young black men have dropped out. I believe that if you don’t know you past your doomed to repeat it, and that there should be more mention of African Americans in history books.

I am also from the home of the Original Black Wall Street, and the riot that destroyed it. People act as though this didn't happen and that no ones family suffered from the cause of this. Why?

Edited by BIGGMike
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2006 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

Playa who do you think help make the rules. Biggmike!

Plus these are being moved to my other web site right now so please excuse me while I work on them.

no problem
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic