Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hi I am gina

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ginatop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginatop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hi I am gina
    Posted: August 14 2005 at 9:56am

hi everyone my name is gina

I love short hair and currently have a short back & sides style

I am a more mature female

love to hear from people with same

jamesholaspple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamesholaspple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 1:48am
Hi gina
my name is justin I love women with short hair I think it is one of the sexist things in the world. How long have you liked it. I started to like short hair as a teenager but have found it hard to find women that like it to alot of women are scared to take the step but they look so good when they do love to talk with you some time
your always beautiful no matter what you do to your hair
ginatop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginatop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 6:40am

Hi Justin

Love to talk with you as well mail me at ginatop20012002@yahoo.co.uk and lets chat

I have had short hair for a couple of years now,since my husband and I split, he loved long hair, and I always had to have updo's for him

so when he left I had it cut, but have only been going to the barbers for about a year now, and i love it, mail me

gina

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic