Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Girl Going Blonde!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SpacieSiren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpacieSiren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Girl Going Blonde!
    Posted: August 28 2005 at 1:14pm

Hey girls and gals, I'm Tracey!  Good to be here.  I'm trying to gather as much info as I can about going blonde.  I'm a dark brunette and I'm so scared that this might turn into a disaster

I have a profile here if you want so see some pictures of me http://www.myspace.com/SpacieSiren and if anybody can give me some advice on how not to fry my hair (at least not that much) or how to keep the color lasting I would greatly appreciate it!

I am having it done professionally by a sensational colorist btw!

Edited by SpacieSiren
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 2:43am
Welcome!  If you are dark brunette, I'm afraid your hair is going to come out of it dryer than you are used to, there's not much you can do about that.  Just condition it really well, and enjoy your new blonde look, good luck!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
SpacieSiren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpacieSiren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 12:01am
Thanks alot!  I'm getting it done tommorow so i'm very excited!
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic