Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

360spinna’s - 360Waves 101

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2005 at 9:37am
Originally posted by wrote:

I been in the wave game for a while now, I want to know how to brush to get 360 degree waves. I been trying for a whil but they are not coming in the way I see some of the other dudes.

The main way to brush to get your 360waves flowing right is to brush your top forward, your back downward, and your sidesat a angle.
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2005 at 9:43am

I got kind of straight hair. Its not nappy or coarse but kind of curly when its longer. Can I get waves with my hair?

What you will have to do is grow your hair out long, till its about a inch and the brush as much as possible whenever you have free time. Use a soft or medium brush. And use either scurl 360 pomade or a scurl wave activator to help your hair curl more.
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2005 at 9:47am

how do I get vgizzles waves?

Most people really like his waves and wish they could have his waves but the truth is unless you have the same hair texture as vigizzle and brush the way he does, your not going to get his type of waves. I seen his method and there's nothing special about it.
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2005 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by scurlboy scurlboy wrote:

ok, my left side is kind of connecting to my top, but right side of my head is messedup. the hairs are sticking up and shi* i tried to pomade it down but it didnt help.like even if i brush for a long period pomade then durag, when i take it off they still stickup, any help? ive tried carrot creme, etc... o yeah, i use nu nile, and black orchid curl activator

a few things you can try that might help:

1. spray you hair and/or du-rag with water and then put it on.
2. brush that side more with a soft brush, soft brushes helps your hair lay down and smooths things out.
3. try sjays 2 du-rag meth.
4. if  our hair is really long it might be time for a haircut/trim
5. im running out of ideas
6. spritz it
7. comb your hair out for a couple of minutes to detangle your hair then brush it down and du-rag it.
8. i'll think of something else later

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2005 at 12:19am
Originally posted by slickjoe slickjoe wrote:

I just got a hair cut should i use murray at first or something light

for real short hair cuts i suggest you try using something like carrot cream, shea butter, pink lotion or a regular hair grease like softee or blue magic.

since your hair is short you don't really need to used pomade cause pomades are more effective the longer your hair is. when i use to use pomade i would wait until my hair grew to the point my scalp wasn't visible or until my hair was the length of a dark ceasar and then use pomade cause at that point is when my hair would start to really curl and need some help holdin it down.

so i suggest to you to try using carrot cream, shea butter, pink lotion or a regular hair grease like softee or blue magic when your hair is real short and when you hair start to thicken up or get a lil nappy or a lil out of control cause thats when pomade is most effective

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic