Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New here and have a question.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*Corey* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Corey* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New here and have a question.
    Posted: September 26 2005 at 8:28pm
    Hey my names Corey and I saw this pic of this one dudes hair, cedclark i think, and he gave a url to some site so ppl could find his method but everytime I go there it says some  about an error. Anyone no why?
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2005 at 8:56pm

Originally posted by cedclark cedclark wrote:

xpect to brush your hair 1-2 hours aday. focus on the areas that are starting to connect or form.And wash your hair 1-2 times aday.

I dont use promades. I use luster pink conditioning shampoo ( gives my hair a natural shine and makes my hair very soft, which is easlier to manage)

and luster's pink light oil moisturizer

last but not least Jam with extra hold ( orange can)

This is how i use them togather.

1.When i take a shower i wash my hair with the shampoo but dont dry your hair with a towel you brush it damp or to the point water stop's running down your face.

2. when i put the pink oil moisturizer in my hair, i brush it evenly into my hair.

3. i put JAM! extra hold into my hair brush evenly into my hair.

4.put on my wave cap for the night.

5. repeat the cycle.

im not sure if this is still his current method. this was posted about a year ago. but its all i could find. remember... just because you use his method doesnt mean that ur hair will turn out like his.

Edited by sjay

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2005 at 9:03pm
naw thats the old one. what he does now is the compression method, and in it he uses a lot of pomade:

Originally posted by 360spinna 360spinna wrote:

Cedclark's Compression Method

This is the method I came up with because I hated to get my hair cut.......

Im going to start with atfer I get a cut..

I brush all the loose hairs out then I add pomade. I wait a few days until that new hair cut look is gone.

Now here is the method.

1. I rinse my hair in the shower (water only) and I brush with a softy brush. When im done brushing and rinsing I dont dry my hair.

2. I brush (soft brush) my hair until its icky (you know this when you rub the top of your head and your hand kind of icks

3. now I add a lot of pomade and I rub it in good with my hands then i use my pomade soft brush(only a brush i use to brush my pomade in) and brush it in good.

4. I put my du-rag on as tight as I can without pain.

5. I du-rag until it dries ( normally overnight)

6. I only brush the following 2 -3 days. I brush when im watching tv or boring I only brush in the direction my hair grows and only focus the weak spots. I brush anywhere from 30mins to a hour.

7. And i repeat

products

I have 3 brushes one med, and 2 softy

I only use sportin wave gold can

here's the link to twistas site where he posted it--->
http://360waves.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=4789

Edited by 360spinna
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2005 at 9:05pm
ewwwww, nasty. any amount of pomade is too much! lol. good lookin out spinna. i didnt think it was his newest one, but that was all i could find.

*Corey* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Corey* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2005 at 3:34pm
Thanks for the help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic