Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Dreadlock Machine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aaronc1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaronc1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Dreadlock Machine
    Posted: September 28 2005 at 10:52am
Hello, at my university, I'm enrolled in a conceptual design course, and of all things, we're going to design a machine to automate a lot of the monotony of the dreadlock process.

We're currently working through some designs, and we'll be taking our research to mechanical engineering to make a working prototype, but what we really need is some survey info, especially from people who have dreadlocks.

This machine's purpose would be used for both making dreadlocks, and maintaining them.

We would appreciate it if you could could complete this short survery:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?A=97464155E13250

Thanks.
mprof View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mprof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2012 at 7:28pm
I know this is a really really old post, but I am trying to make a concept of a similar idea and I would love to know, if you succeded with your plans. :)
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2012 at 11:14am
I don't see the survey.

louiedonovan55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louiedonovan55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2013 at 11:22am
Amazing, is there any such machine and if they are already available in retail. Likewise, do you photos of the machine? Hopefullly there is also the same machine for Cheap Hair Waxing in Regina and other forms of hair art and extensions.

Edited by louiedonovan55 - December 02 2013 at 11:25am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic