Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BB6

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
peapine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peapine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BB6
    Posted: October 03 2005 at 8:32am

Does anyone remember how April used to put up her hair in a ponytail? As much as I dislike her, I really liked the way she put her hair up. It was a normal ponytail, but then she kind of poofed it out on top and on the sides. I try to do it, but I end up making it look messy, rather than smooth. Anyone know how to do it? I could not fin a picture of her, but I did find a picture of Cameron Diaz with a similar ponytail:

Thanks!

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 10:17am
weird
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Precious Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2006 at 1:24pm
I think you just pull it back in a pony tail then gently pull up on the back and out on the sides to make it loose. Don't pull too much or the hair will come out of the pony tail,
curlcontrol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlcontrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2008 at 10:21am

Well I can do it 4sho

Don't you luv Curlz?
Abigail
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic