Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anybody order Peruvian hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
CityGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CityGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2005 at 9:48am

What is the texture of this hair really like? I have relaxed hair and use his and hers,, natural perm  cuticle hair. $189.00 per bundle. I don't like the way although it matches my course hair and looks natural, the ends look just a little to straite, like excellent quality processed hair from China. When I curl the ends, it looks good. I bought Amms shrinkies, and I now that I will love this method. I am looking for some better hair before I do the complete install.

Sorry to talk so much. Whats the texture like?

Forever Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forever Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2014 at 7:18pm
Hey Koffee, if you ever want to get high quality Peruvian virgin hair let us know. Our hair isn't chemically treated or altered. Love to see you in some and to hear your public thoughts afterwards.

And we can ship next day, priority, and personal delivery or pickup in some cities.

Forever Hair Extensions
404-590-7176

Edited by Forever Hair - January 08 2014 at 7:21pm
malaysianhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malaysianhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2014 at 10:00pm
There is no such thing as Peruvian virgin hair, The pattern of the texture is made and mixed in China , calling it Peruvian your getting on the market the hair is nothing but Indian hair that has been soften by the supplier or textured to the consumers desired style. These products will not last and tangle ,nat will look good for for 1 week or so after you put heat on it the plastic will wear off . then you be buy more hair please check are website @ www.malaysianremy.com and educate your self don't have to buy just see what real hair is on the market.
Malaysia Hair Imports
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic