Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tiffani Thiessen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tiffani Thiessen
    Posted: October 19 2005 at 11:41am
The beautiful babe from Saved By the Bell is now back to dark hair..

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH& ;logsrch=1&sfld=&nbc1=1
haman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2005 at 11:57am
boo. I liked her blonde again...
S_Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2005 at 1:50pm
I love her.  I read someplace that she is a natural blonde.
Stephanie
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2005 at 2:57pm
She is? I mean she had brown hair in saved by the bell, it looked so natural? But on the other hand the blond looks good too.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 7:53am
Nice not as thick as it was when she was on Bell. But like the brown longer also. BTW anyone see Lori Loughlin with her her hair has been on the grow also. Good to see.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
mandabear324 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandabear324 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 12:25pm
  So gorgeous no matter what.  I still love her as a blonde though.
Donnieloveshair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donnieloveshair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 7:09pm
hey Stephanie, is that your picture on your post? I love your hair too!!!!!!!! Your HOT!!!!!!!1
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2011 at 9:05pm
Wow, six years since a Tiffani Thiessen update? How can that be possible?

Who has more fun than people?
monicawebb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monicawebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2011 at 3:32pm
Way prefer her brunette!
curlingirons1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlingirons1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2011 at 6:23am
Dark hair really makes her eyes pop.  Like her darker as well.
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2014 at 10:30am
Looks like she may be on the way lighter again, is past history is anything, she does seem to be on a perpetual brunette --> blonde --> brunette cycle. Bet she is full on blonde by next summer and next year by this time, back to brunette.

Link to bigger pic here is case the picture link doesn't work:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/014bf4371774406
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2014 at 5:36pm
She certainly does seem to be fluctuating, but, hey-- it works for her. I love this sorta blonde color, though. That's just about how I'd like to go with my own.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic