Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hairstyle for my daughters State Final (M

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
getlo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hairstyle for my daughters State Final (M
    Posted: October 24 2005 at 9:19pm

Help! Can anyone tell me what the most flattering hairstyle would be for my 5 year old dd for a state pageant that is coming up real soon? Her hair is straight brown with a few highlights in it.  Here is a pic of her. I have heard that face shape and styles go hand in hand, but I would like opinions. Thank you!  Tonya

Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2005 at 6:55am
I think kids can wear anything.  That whole face shape thing is for when people feel their face shape is a flaw, such as ways to make a long face look shorter, or a square jaw look less square.  (These things aren't flaws and don't really need to be hidden in my opinion, just aspects of who we are) but anyway, your daughter will be just as cute no matter what you do with her hair.  I hope she has fun.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic