Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IN NEED OF SUM SERIOUS HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yung_AceBoogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yung_AceBoogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IN NEED OF SUM SERIOUS HELP
    Posted: November 10 2005 at 9:47pm

MAN MY WAVES IS BANGIN ON TOP, MY LEFT SIDE, AND IN BACK BUT I AINT GOT NO LUCK ON  THE RIGHT SIDE.

I NEED SUM POINTERS

ITS YA BOI AND U KNO IT.......PLUS IM THA FLYEST NIG U KNOW
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 9:54pm
yeah you and everybody else homie. welcome to the NO-RIGHT-SIDE-WAVES-CLUB, im not a member of that club but alot of the people here are.

the few things i notice that works is growing you hair out for like 6-8weeks or even longer while consistantly brushing daily, and since your other three sides are BANGIN you can slack off on them a lil and focus more on your right side. and also a hard brush can help too.
Yung_AceBoogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yung_AceBoogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 10:04pm
I HEARD THAT FROM SUMBODI ELSE BUT I DIDNT BELIEVE EM BUT IMA TRY DAT KNOW THAT I GOT A SECOND OPINION......GOOD LOOKIN MY NIG
ITS YA BOI AND U KNO IT.......PLUS IM THA FLYEST NIG U KNOW
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic