Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Night Eye Makeup?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tinkerbelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Night Eye Makeup?
    Posted: November 19 2005 at 10:22pm

I am not very good about making up my eyes.  I dont like putting too much on cause I am not sure what I am doing!!!

So I usually just sweep some goldy brown shadow in the crease...and a little bit of a biege all ove rmy eye and then Mascara.

I would love to have a 'dressier nighttime eye makeup' for all the xmas parties we will be going to?  Does anyone have any suggestions or websites that could help me??  Thanks

jules19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jules19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2006 at 11:31am
try a shadow look by using a creamy beige-gold all over the lid, then use a dark brown in only the crease and the edge of your eye... blend together with a neutral skin tone shadow and then apply a very light sparkly cream color right above the lashes.  if you want to make this look more dramatic, use both eyeliner & mascara.  a brown eyeliner along the top lash line will create a dramatic look without looking overdone as it might with black eyeliner.  you can use black or brown mascara with this look
- Jules
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 3:42pm

The baby's gorgeous!

Try doing the cat-eye liner Marylin Monroe made famous. I feel it looks gorgeous on anyone and you can make thinner and thicker as you'd like

And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic