Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help colored hair too dark..lol

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
momx3boys2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momx3boys2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help colored hair too dark..lol
    Posted: November 22 2005 at 8:38am
Hello everyone.  Glad to meet you all. I'm a stay at home mother of 3. I am naturally a strawberry/blond with fine hair.  I recently dyed it a rich auburn......way too dark...lol But I am hoping it will fade quicky. I get lectured alot for coloring my hair, because my natural hair is a lovely color, but I need a change every now and then. Also with my hair being so fine, coloring it adds texture.  I am alway busy with hubby and sons, but I need to liven things up...you know what I mean.  Not much money to go to hairdressers. I need to lighten it somewhat. I feel like I'm glowing in the dark.....lol
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2005 at 1:16am

Hi!! Welcome to the board!! Didn't want you guys to think everyone around here was anti-social!!  ENJOY!!

~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic