Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HI!! NEW HERE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Margie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Margie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HI!! NEW HERE
    Posted: December 01 2005 at 2:00pm

Hello,

I'm a married 60 year old mom. 7 years ago we adopted two kids. We had never had children. Wern't looking for any, but the bio-mom is my husband's cousin. The kids were taken away, due to her being a crack addict. No one in the family was offering to help.  We decided to step up to the plate and give these beautiful kids a chance in  life.  How do I put this?? Ok, my husband and myself are white. Our son Robert (now 14) is white, and his half sister, Jamie (11) is mixed race. African and Europiean. Love them both to death. I was suprised to find out what African women have to go through with their hair!! OMG!!!

I am hoping to find advice and information to help me get better with working wiht my daughter's hair.

Margie

Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2005 at 6:45am

Welcome, and bless you for helping those kids!!!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic