Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pictures of acrylics/gels/silk wrap/etc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
suki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pictures of acrylics/gels/silk wrap/etc
    Posted: December 18 2005 at 8:45pm

does anyone know any websites where you can see how each type of nails look?? my friend wants to get her nails done, but shes not sure which way she wants to go!

if you know of any websites or have any pix i'd appreciate it! thanks

naildiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naildiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2005 at 4:00pm
I will try and find some pictures.  I will tell you, though, that one persons set of nails will NOT look like anothers.  I can find pics of the most gorgeous, natural-looking acrylic, and I guarantee you that only 5% of nail techs can make them look like that.  Or gels.  Or wraps.  Your best bet is to have your friend find a tech and ask to see pics of THEIR work and make a decision from that.
Lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2006 at 1:24am
http://www.nailsmag.com/nailArt/gallery.aspx
It's all happening
compulady5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote compulady5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2006 at 5:35pm
They are supposed to look like natural nails, no chic-lics. They do look different on each person, due to many variables of the shape and size of the nails, fingertips, cuticle condition, etc. but with polish on, they all look the same, basically.
rashoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rashoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 12:26am
try www.nailgeek.com  they are an excellent nail site and they have a gallery full of members pics
hank freid news View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hank freid news Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2008 at 10:47pm
You can visit this site:

http://www.helium.com/items/436396-guide-to-the-different-types-of-nails

It may be help you.
prior to joining the impulsive group hank freid gained operational experience
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic