Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spit who’s under you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
B*E*asy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B*E*asy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 9:57pm
 ay yo, see im tired of sonnin on theese niggas, cause half the time i f**kin own theese niggas/grown hese niggas,/taught his ass how to rap, ya  just made cuse i can get ya moms goods in a snap,and no,i aint trippin i'm just getin coky wit it/ some niggas lie a lot, but i say cause i've already ben it/ went it, spin it, took it out the shop, 4 tinted, they say ya looks goes as far as ya money, and you done spent it/ ya say ya name's ice-man, ya more like steel and titanium/ i'ma bout ta blow this whole sh*t up, like strait uranium, you's a dummy fa this one and i'm tired of tellin u, ya girl already got off, she tired of smellin u, yeah, this ya sh*t huh? yeah this ya sh*t, yeah, i konw my flow is tight like a kanye fit/ don't you remember, that's all you culd say last night, u illeterite bastard, taught you how to read and write, play wit the bat and get hit, plauy wit the knife and get sticked, f**k wit a nigga like me on da courts and get dicked
BAC THEN, THEY DIDN'T WANT ME, NOW I'M HOT, THEY ALL ON ME...
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 4:05pm
aye yo look kid you must be insane/ to use my name invain/ i'll come and cross ya ass out and have niggas forget ya name/ kid to me ya jus plain old lame/ I anit got time for ya silly games/ as I said b4 im here to redeem my fame/ now in ya little rhyme you said sutin bout my gurl well now its time for me to get up on yours real quick now check it/ kid im a bend ova ya gurl stick the 9 incher in her a$$/ turn up my sprem meter up to full blast/ kid its been and hour and ya gurl cant last/ sh*t she must be an amuater cuz the sh*t was done to fast/ Im sorry to put here out dere kid like that/ but what I say is what it I do and what I do is a fact/ I anit goin to get on ya moms cuz she be up on dat crack/ kid im da Ice-Man kid i stay fresh and so clean/ neva leave up out my house with out red on black giubio jeans/ Im a be like ya name im a go and B*E*asy/ but next round im a come at cha alot harder!!
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B*E*asy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B*E*asy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 3:43pm

aye, lemme get atcha one more time, bust one more rhyme/f**kin shine, discard ya nine, ima say what i speak cause im already in it/ and as far concerned dog, u still elementry/nigga, this is rap, not william shakepere's poetry jam/ so man up, step ya game up's what im sayin/and evry body know this/ ya sh*t is bogus, quit hidin behind jeezy, lemme put you on a poster/ bent down ass up, catchin nut like a cup/ deapthroat, hit a high note, that's the way i f**k my hoes/ get dropped, the way you throw dem bows,shot, the way u move dem os/ u say u can flow harder, flow harder,go!/ cause i'm young, but not a rookie, gettin all the nookie/ everybody, Iceman flow sound sweeter than a cookie/ ima hit the color purple on u, u black, u ugly and don't nobody want you/ built for buisness, and jesus forgive this, ya boys actin' a fool on him, im about ta dismiss this/ pimpslap u, pimpscratch u, every thing got a pimp on it, 'cause i craft u/ if it wasn't fa me, you'd be rhymin' on the intersect'/f**k all this publicity ya gettin', not even the internet/ ya need ta be on jerry springer/title:"broke jokes stuck in the ringer"/ and cn't nobody do it like i do/ i'ma one of a kind original don, so f**k u( no disrepect)

BAC THEN, THEY DIDN'T WANT ME, NOW I'M HOT, THEY ALL ON ME...
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2006 at 4:40pm
nice
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
Knives View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2006 at 12:32pm
Damn....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic