Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Curly Short Haircut Fiasco...Help!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gaucho25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaucho25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Curly Short Haircut Fiasco...Help!!
    Posted: December 23 2005 at 5:28pm

Hi-

My name is Jasmine. I went to Salon Bohemia in Brooklyn which was recommended and did go to before (but 7 years ago). Anyway, my midlength wavy/culry hair was destroyed and replaced with the haircut from Janet of Threes Company. I look like a bad replica of someone from the 80s in the East Village. It is short with bangs and she razored it to make it thinner so now I feel bald. I have never had a bad haircut so I didn't know what to expect. When my friends saw it they said , wow, i'm sorry...so i am not exagerrating! Worse, I just started a job at in PR where image is important, and New Year's is right around the corner.  Since my hair is curly, it is curling up with thin patches that me look slightly bald, and my bangs are flipping out. IS there anything I can do? Any advice! I am desperate.

DarkHelmet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkHelmet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2005 at 12:40am

That really is ashame. You should gho back to the stylist with before and current pics and ask them who in their right mind would ask fo such a style.

Nothing wrogn with short hair. But by what you have told me and the thinnned out spots that is unexceptable.

I dont know how the stylist could take pride in knowing that was the finished result.

Furthermore, to make someone's hair look like Janet's fom Three's Company is even worse.

I dont know who wanted that stlye bak in the late 70's early 80's let alone any stylist in theri right mind who would think someone would be happy with that look now.

As far as correcting the problem, all I could reccomend is let it gorw or get it fixed by another stylist. Maybe there are other styles you would like that are short but not like Janet's from 3's Comp

Best of Luck to you

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic