Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwhite boy with 360 waves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MassB1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassB1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by MulattoBoi07 MulattoBoi07 wrote:

Damn, can black folks have anything?

Um, I don't think it'z fair to say that coz look what other races have shared with us and the world....

How would you feel if the Wright brothers had made the air-plane for white people only...
or
if Azianz had said that about Honda's and their cars
Just look at all da stuff you have that has been made by white people..

**Stewy for Govenor**

Live 4rum.......... It'z .......
GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 6:11pm
true, but think about when erbody hated everything bout negroes, now they tryna b us? come on dawg dont tell me that aint gon make u wonder
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''
MulattoBoi07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MulattoBoi07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by MassB1 MassB1 wrote:

Originally posted by MulattoBoi07 MulattoBoi07 wrote:

Damn, can black folks have anything?

Um, I don't think it'z fair to say that coz look what other races have shared with us and the world....

How would you feel if the Wright brothers had made the air-plane for white people only...
or
if Azianz had said that about Honda's and their cars
Just look at all da stuff you have that has been made by white people..

When I said that I was actually joking. But, GME12 has a point.
string bean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote string bean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 6:33pm
yah man you really need to chill or go on dr.phil or somehting, if anything it seems your jeoulous or something, "like the other guy said can't we all just get along" it's marther luther king day. and I don't act black either I just like getting waves just like every single one you do, even if I don't try I still get them natural, but they don't look as good
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 6:35pm
white...he said Dr.Phil..HA.....plus last time i checked....when did white people started rickin 360's all of a sudden?.....we been rockin them for like the past 20-30 yrs
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

white...he said Dr.Phil..HA.....plus last time i checked....when did white people started rickin 360's all of a sudden?.....we been rockin them for like the past 20-30 yrs
Damn quoted for the truth.
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 8:40pm
here we go again.. it's just hair.. get over it. You shouldn't expect peeps 2 treat you w/ respect n fairly if you can't do the same.
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
LilCease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilCease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by BlackFate BlackFate wrote:

uh oh....bout to b sum black on white here....comin guys....its mlk day...kant we all juss get along
grabs popcorn

BattsLM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BattsLM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 8:51pm
Chill folks...
Killin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Killin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 8:52pm
I feel that if he wants waves late him have the chance to get em....at first I was kinda (shock) but now it aint that serious

White people and black people are the same except for skin color and hair texture....we need to learn to get along with each other....

This sitation makes us look like what we didnt want to be a long time ago....Example: Whites didnt want blacks to have education becuz they didt want us to learn anything (to adavnce)
Saying cuz he white, he cant get waves makes us look like racist *******s....whether its only hair texture, your still saying cuz he is white

uhohoreo0789 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uhohoreo0789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 8:58pm
Quote Damn, can black folks have anything?

yall got the best stuff including the finest women
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by uhohoreo0789 uhohoreo0789 wrote:

Quote Damn, can black folks have anything?

yall got the best stuff including the finest women
Depends on where you look....
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 9:02pm
Man i can picture some white peolple dying there hair ocean blue and if they had real 360s they be thinkin it will look like a real ocean and ish.
uhohoreo0789 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uhohoreo0789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 9:03pm
MulattoBoi07 wut u talkin bout yall got the best stuff includin the finest women
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic