Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHY MUST I MELT THE ICE?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHY MUST I MELT THE ICE?
    Posted: January 07 2006 at 9:46am

WOW his flow was really nice I'll give it too him twice-

But Im bout too eat this nigga up Like snakes do mice-

If I was to take you seriuosly this might be a battle-

But this bitch made nigga said I dont want no beef so I just had to come at him-

He said He might be my gurls baby daddy and it could be true-

But when you look like a f**king sea donkey I knew it wasnt you-

I love ya mother really I do but she should have told you I was ur father instead of that damn kangaroo.

This freestyle was just to get me back on track cause this last time I freestyled I claimed it the BRUSH ATTACK.

Be carefull about what you say cause in the next ryhme it wont be this way since ur just havin fun I wont pull that one inwhich will heat ur ass up you will look at that book like WTF I took all this time to write that weak ass rhyme -

Know what should you do just FADE TO BLACK cause the next time you spit it better be right cause I dont give out charity twice-

I didnt take this serious cause he is a bitch-

HE is about the only man I know that steals waves pics-

Yea your right I didnt want no beef Im outty

why dont you give these people another line you wrote about me-

Dont fake like its not true cause I can see right through-

That pen and pad that you got in ur bed-

Is the same one I have but I have it in my head kickin all my flows from str8 off the top-

Hold on Pause Cause I startin to warm up-

Like Im at a resturant CHECK PLEASE-

I need a real freestyler to step up-

Pause....Easy

"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 7:02pm
 nice nice nice got flow my dude
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 7:28pm
 damn my dude u made a fourm sayin WHY MUST I MELT THE ICE? my rhymes will kill u it will have u askin for forgiviness from jesus christ. Now u said at the top that my dad was a f*ckin kangaroo bitch by time im done wit u i'll have niggas callin u the infamous winne da who? now it's about time that u get off my jock i know i saw ya ass on da block tryna sell dem cheap ass rock's unlike me thee realist nicca of dem all i might be sneezin in da fall but i will not lose this battle rap at all now why did u have to bring up stuff from way back my rhymes so damn vicious i bet this is makin ya moms even lean back naw scratch Dat im a kill u wit my gun and have ya black ass worshiping me like a chatholic Nun i might as well be now called as the Chosen one if u don't belive me ask ya mom where i place my come while ya mom lay's on my black d!ck im thinking about ya bitch and if im a go again and hit dat sh!t from behind again so sit back and relax and take this beatin im the only nicca that is know in every single damn region so im about to leave and i have a stupid reason im about to f*ck ya mom and if u dont belive me then you might belive my nicca's from the south that would'nt mind puttin a d!ck in her big a$$ mouth
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 7:30pm
MAN WHY U HAVE TO BRING UP DA WAVE PICS MAN U KNOW IT WASNT ME BUT THAT WASNT RIGHT MY DUDE BUT THATS OVA AND DUNE WIT MY DUDE
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 2:13pm

U WANT TO GO ANOTHER ROUND OR JUS VOTE AND SEE WHO ONE DIS ONE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 8:26pm

Fam I said this wasnt a battle damn.

I just wanted to see your flow.

Became a vet 12/23/05

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 8:27pm

I wanted to chill from the battles for a while.

BATTLE YOUR MAN BRUSH.

Became a vet 12/23/05
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 8:31pm
I WASNT GOIN TO BATTLE U ETHIER MY DUDE AND YEAH IM A GET BRUSH FASHOW THIS ANIT KNOW BATTLE BUT WAT U THINK THE FLOW WAS?
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 8:39pm
hmmmm

Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 8:46pm
sup pmp been lookin fa ya my dude
lilkeke918 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2006 at 10:03pm
lol @ the pic comment. Thats battlin 4 ya take something ya know bout tha opponent and crush em with it
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic