Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ******HOW YOU APROACH THE HONEY'S/HOTTYS?/AND WHAT YO PIMP/PLAYER LINE*******
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked******HOW YOU APROACH THE HONEY'S/HOTTYS?/AND WHAT YO PIMP/PLAYER LINE*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
BlkWavePusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 8:00am
LOOK ERRR BODY I KNOW PERSONALLY www.TrueKicks.com IS ON POINT, BUT WHAT MAKES THEY KICKS OR WEBSITE LOOK FAKE?
?????????????????????????????
I CHANGED MY METHOD, IF IT WORKS I WILL SIGNATURE IT!

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 8:07am
Originally posted by BlkWavePusha BlkWavePusha wrote:

LOOK ERRR BODY I KNOW PERSONALLY www.TrueKicks.com IS ON POINT, BUT WHAT MAKES THEY KICKS OR WEBSITE LOOK FAKE?
?????????????????????????????

Quote All shoes are Authentic Quality made by A Company Of Members Who Have Worked For Nike, Though we do not have any affiliation with Nike, We at truekicks buy near deadstock/overstock Nike Quality Products. All shoes here are Authentic Nike Quality, Some shoes on our site are in unrealeased colors and are still authentic just unrealeased. All shoes are brand new and in deadstock condition, Also all shoes come with original shoe box and applicable items that are supposed to be in there.

ITS THERE IN PLAIN ENGLISH FAM
AUTHENTIC QUALITY DOES NOT MEAN REAL

LOL I JUST READ THAT POLICY.....ITS SO OBVIOUS ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY

THEM NIGGAS BEEN LEGALLY JIPPING U FOR YEARS
LOL
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 8:24am
Damn u rockin fake Jordan's how u feel now...At least u rockin fake Jordans wit ur scrunchied pants ratha than tha f*cked up reeboks like tha otha nigga
RedMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 6:35pm
Yo dog all you have to do is go up to them with confidence get right in their face and SAY

"ILL PAY YOU 20$ for you to SUCK MY @#$%"

lol jus playin jus be yourself dog and if the girl doesnt like you for you DROP HER ASS
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic