Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHas anyone tried HAIRTOPIA need advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
first time View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has anyone tried HAIRTOPIA need advice
    Posted: January 11 2006 at 10:31pm
Hello I am new to this forum and I was wondering has anyone tried Hairtopia. I found this form because I was interested in ordering Hairtopia the capsules are geared towards helping to grow your hair. I have been without chemicals in my hair for over 5 years now, but my hair still wont grow past my ear in the front, and to my neckline in the back. I wear my hair in latch curls or cornrows but no matter how often I trim my ends (every six weeks when I take the latch curls down) it will not grow any further. If my hair tries to grow it will break off and its short all over again.
I do not know what I am doing wrong. I have been using nexus products as well but nothing has changed. I have spit ends and medium short hair I would like to get all my hair at least shoulder lenghth. If anyone could assit me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance!!
taggi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 1:20pm
i want to know about this to,its always on the home page and i wonder if it really works.
Sharon71 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 8:27am

Hi

I'm new this forum and stumbled on information about Hairtopia and was impressed by the tetomonies. I was told by customer services that this product will be available to order within the next 10 days so can i suggest you sign up to hairboutique.com and submit a email notification on this product . I did so a few days ago and keenly waiting so I can puchase this straight away . Do let me know how you get on . LOL S. 

Sharon71XxX
Natural 10 yrs,mostly 4b,past BSL length(at back)
Joined Shoulder length challenge 15th April 2006.
GOAL: Healthy,thicker shoulder/L unstreched for Dec 12/15th 06'
nielsxic90 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2013 at 9:44am
HairTopia is the very best hair vitamin on the market.  It was custom designed to contain only the very best & purest ingredients.  It really is true you get what you pay for.  It is worth every penny.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 27 2013 at 2:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic