Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thank you Rebekah!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank you Rebekah!
    Posted: January 12 2006 at 10:08am
I've been lurking on this board for a couple weeks now, but I just had to come out and thank Rebekah. Over the years I've had my hair both professionally colored and colored by myself. Well, a few weeks ago I had a similar situation as another board member. I have medium brown hair (natural color) that has permanent and some demi permanent brown on it (to cover grays). I decided I wanted it more of a reddish brown so I used a permanent auburn color on it. I forgot that color won't lift color so long story short, I ended up with darker ends and reddish orange roots! Ugly! I followed your recommendation of using colorfix and recoloring with Clairol Moonhaze and it looks so much better!!!!!!!! Thank you for making my hair normal again. And I thank everyone else for sharing their stories.
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 10:08am

sorry post got mixed up

Edited by baby*flower
Rebekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 9:41pm

Hey, you are welcome!  I'm so glad that your hair looks acceptable to you now.  It's so tough to have hair that you aren't comfortable with.  I know, mine was once ORANGE!  GASP!

PS Post a picture if you can!  Would love to see your results!

Edited by Rebekah
Blondie1972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 10:14pm

I agree Zana~ Rebekah has helped me so much too (thanks again!) and I have learned TONS from simply reading all the posts on here.

t.

Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 7:51pm
Rebekah knows! 

Rebekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 8:35pm
Thanks Ladies!  And you are welcome.  Anytime I can help just let me know. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic