Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HELP MY WAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHELP MY WAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jbrant24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jbrant24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP MY WAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Posted: January 20 2005 at 7:56am
whats good every body im new to the site but i had to register to ask for help. around the middle of december i decided to apply one of those scurl wave kits and it made my hair a really nice texture. Mind you when i was younger i used to have 360 spinning waves, but around christmas i said i wanna have my hair spinning again. so i decided to look at the tips on dream team's site(vgizzles mainly)..... for the past 3-4 weeks ive been moisturizing brushing washing condtioning like im supposed to trying really hard to get waves.... have'nt got'n a damn thing and im clueless to why. im starting to thing its because of that damn textuarizer kit. i do have them pretty deep on my sides but that about it and its been like that for the past 2 years. mind u ive been using the kit twice a year already. now my hair is woofing with no new waves in it and im thinkig eventually i wil. Ive been using i.c. moisturizer sportin waves a medium brush and that about it. if any one can help pleeeeeeasssseeee post. i can use the advice. JOHn
LilNeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 8:04am
Do you use a pomade
http://360waves.net/forums/index.php?referid=1369---PLEASE CLICK THIS
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 8:11am
i think you got the write idea already,conditioning moisturizing and washing just be patient with your progress especially because of the texturizer,the natural process is always the best way to go so think brush and moisturize and you should be fine.
We climb together on this site!
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 11:39am
IT ight man.. just keep brushin.. dat kit aint gonna render yo progress.. u said u used it AWHILE ago right? It should b faded.. and u prob already had yo hair cut down pretty low afta kit. Wash ur hair daily and use conditioner.
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 11:47am
my best advice by popular demand is get ridof the kit in ut air...wash ur hair every dayor every other day to get rid of the texturizer...u may like the kit now...but if u don't keep applying it and applying it...your hair will look curly and just nasty...so get that kit out of ur head ASAP...

next....when u go to the barbershop get ur hair cut really low.....i know it may be hard to do since u want those deep waves...but waves take time to develope....once u do that u can start from scratch...which is the best alternative...and when ur hair is low .....don't use a scrap of pomade...use nuttin but water...pink lotion every now and then....try some lets jam like once a week if u can get ur hands on it.

i offer good advice buz i been through every thing u could experience wit waves...u gotta question...hit me up on bmail, or AIM:JuniorM60

~~~glad 2 help~~~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic