Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

- LUSH air dried is....my hair pic added

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shann2525 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shann2525 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: - LUSH air dried is....my hair pic added
    Posted: January 21 2006 at 3:15pm

like what ?  I ask because I am wanting to order either protubes or silicone lined links with a pretipped hair (so someone can "try" to do it here in Vegas)...but my hair is naturally almost "french refined" in texture...I never wear it that way, but when I do I need the extensions to blend..so I am confused as I have seen no one say how the LUSH hair looks air dried..I probably just need to fly to Huntington to see Kristen!  (and I am seriously thinking about it)...any info?

added: how is the paint holding up on the silicone lined links?  any one have experience with this yet?

supposed to be photos of my haircolor..Boyheme #2 is too dark now..so I am not sure what color(s) will work..would like to add more lighter auburn..HELP PLEASE!!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6df00b3127cce969cdfbb9 cfd00000016108AaN2jNi4YuO

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6df00b3127cce969cdfa79 ce100000016108AaN2jNi4YuO

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6df00b3127cce969cdfa39 ce500000016108AaN2jNi4YuO

Edited by shann2525
"No one knows the color of a soul"
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2006 at 3:23pm

the lush hair has some slight wave to it when air dried, it isnt stick straight.

If you decide to go to Kristin Im sure you will be very happy with the results! Her gallery looks awesome!

shann2525 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shann2525 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2006 at 3:32pm
thx Sherrie..I think i might...i there are several girls here who do the locks and the "beads", but I really do not trust that it wont cut into my hair due to lack of skills...plus trying to match my correct color to order from Amm is driving me crazy, I cannot tell on the computer what I need! I am a dark auburn with dark copper highlights in the front, which I would like to have in the back too..how you guys do it is beyond me, and I am so jaelous that I can't!  BTW- your blonde is sooo pretty!  I agree, you must be naked on a horse somewhere with that hair!
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2006 at 7:30pm

I'd love to do your hair!   I'm only a 3-4 hour drive from you and that's nothing compared to my clients who fly in from Arkansas and Ohio.. lol...

Which methods are you most interested in? I saw that you mentioned the protubes. I've experimented with those and installed but I don't think I've mastered them yet. I mostly do fusion but I also cater to those wanting shrinkies, extendtubes/microrings, sewn in wefts and clip-ins etc...

I'd love to help you out and I'm a 15 minute cab ride from John Wayne airport if you wanted to fly in. Tickets are usually $100-$120 round trip   I have a waiting list so let me know early if you're interested. 

shann2525 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shann2525 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2006 at 8:01pm
Hi Kristen..I ordered some of the silicone lined links- they seem to make the most sense as far as avoiding damage, so I will have the as soon as shrinkies.net sends them..but I am not hung up on using them...just seems like a good idea to me..I would love to have you do my hair..I can really come in any time for the day...pm me the details (ordering and receiving the hair, soonest date, ect..) I have used boyheme french refined and it is closest to my natural hair curl/wave...but I am stuck as for the color..you seem to know your stuff on that one, so I will let you tell me...thanks!
shann2525 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shann2525 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2006 at 10:31am
hi..no one has any info??  I find that hard to believe... silicone painted links..chipping color?? 
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2006 at 10:57am
shann...the silicone lined links are really new, so I doubt too many people have used them or worn them long enough to give a good review yet!
shann2525 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shann2525 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2006 at 1:36pm
thx sheri..i though that, but hoped that maybe someone had some bit of info..I guess I will just try them out...now if I could only get ahold of Amm...
frantic463 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frantic463 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2006 at 9:41am
does anyone know if is bohyme straight when air dried? or at least straighter than the Lush?
OhSoSassy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhSoSassy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2006 at 1:25pm

Frantic463:

In all of my experiences, the silky straight bohyme stays straight- very straight. =)

XOXO   Anna
shann2525 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shann2525 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2006 at 11:52pm
i thinkit depends on which boyhme you get...straight is straight, but the french refined I have is quite wavy when airdried..and kinda hard to get straight..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic