Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello new person here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Mush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Mush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello new person here
    Posted: February 03 2006 at 1:18pm

Hi there, well here I am introducing myself! Originally from New Zealand I currently live in Edinburgh with my partner, our 2 dogs and 1 cat! So Im looking forward to learning new things, tips etc and also hope I can offer a bit of advice here and there!(Im not a hairdresser BTW)

take care!!

The Mush.

trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2006 at 2:53am
Welcome!
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
Lady1452 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady1452 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2006 at 11:52am

Hello, Like you I'm a newbie...I live in Atlanta Georgia with my husband and children.  I was browsing through when I came upon this page.  I like most of the people here in this forum is allowing my hair to be cared for by a Dominican Stylist.  My hair type is 4a/b, I used to have my hair permed but gave it a rest and when I did I went to this place here in Atlanta at first I was skeptic about having someone else that I don't know about in my hair, but I am so happy that I chose the person that I did, it was during the holiday and I needed to have something done to my hair and I can't have braids because braids break out my hair, I didn't want a relaxer in my hair anymore and didn't have a clue as to what I was to have done to it...I explained all this to my stylist and she assured me that she knew just what to do.  That wonderful stylist with the wave of her wrist and the magic of her roundbrush had me leaving the shop looking like I was born with silky, satin hair...everywhere I went that day people were asking me if I was Indian.  I love the product that she reccomended me to use on my hair and it keeps my hair soft and manageable. So if you're ever in the Atlanta area and you need your hair done, I say "Go Dominican".  Name of Shop: Magrestiv Dominican Beauty Salon, 2769 Chastain Meadow Parkway, Suite 20, Marietta, GA  30066, Tel# (770) 420-5454. The price is right and tell them Amanda sent ya.

cathysales View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cathysales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2006 at 1:57am

Hello

I am new member here too . I know this website from my friend. I am glad can join in this forum. Our company is a manufactory specializing hair products in Qingdao China. but I only know how to produce and basic knowledge about hair. I lodge in this forum and hope can learn new things.and I also will offer what I know

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic