Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

where can i find footless tights?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gwynaviere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwynaviere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: where can i find footless tights?
    Posted: February 12 2006 at 3:52pm
I can't find these things anywhere.  I'm dying for a pair.  this maybe the only time i'm ahead in my town on something and i want to get it before it becomes cool...cuz then i'll just look like a poser.  does anyone know where i can get some sweet footless tights?  please?    
Wyn*
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 12:15am
Try stores that sell dance clothes ^_^ .
More awesome than a manatee!
trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 2:41am

Where do you live?  Topshop (UK/Europe) has a huge range.  Good luck!

p.s. they've been cool for ages?

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwynaviere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 8:08am
I'll try some dance shops.  I'min the us though, and they haven't hit it that much over here.  Atleast, they haven't come back over here yet lmao
Wyn*
trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2006 at 2:39am
lol
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
meli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 1:56pm

try www.tightsplease.co.uk

They have so many different type and colors (but I wouldn't get the opaque ones unless you like em)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwynaviere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 3:36pm
hottopic just got them in too.  yayayayya and i already have a hole in them
i love making records and ruining clothing.  
Wyn*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic