Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Newbie from Portugal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Russa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Russa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie from Portugal
    Posted: February 25 2006 at 6:07am

Hello everyone, my name is Shirley, born in England, but living in Portugal since I was a baby, almost 31 years now (on the 9th August).

I´ve allways had blond hair, but I started to bleach it since I was 16  because I wanted it to be whiter!(go figure...) So I´ve damaged it!! Í´ve allways had my hair quite long, but one day it started to fall off, and I mean REALLY fall off!!! I had to cut it short, it was just awfull... I´ve been searching fo the best hair extensions, and that was when I found this site, wich I must say it´s AWSOME!! it´s just what I needed and I believe that it will help me keep my hair long and healthy.

Meanwhile, on the 3rd February I´ve gone to an Institute in Lisbon, here in Portugal, and I´ve done some (all head) extensions , 1.250€, but it was worth it!! My hair is just what I´ve allways dreamed off!! I only wish it was really mine!! lolo , I´ve made them with Greath Lenghts Extensions. Now, I´m begining to think, what will happen when I´ll have to take them off??!!! WIll my hair be damaged?? My hair, before I´ve made the extensions was about half my back, not very long yet, and I´ve putten 50cm extensions, so you can imagine... Anyway, I love my extensions, I´m willing to put them again, when this ones have to be taken off, but I´m also woried about my real hair, how it will "cope" from this... lol

More about me now, I own an Enterprise along with my parents here in Portugal. I love horses and have been riding them since I was 6 years old. I own and show Epagneul Pekingese dogs. And in my spare time i go to the gym and I also do some swimming. I love cars and high speed!! Kind a crazy one! lol

Well I hope I´ll get to meet you all, I´ve seen some pictures and you all have beautifull hair!! Take good care of it!!

Kisses to all

Shirley Oliveira

horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2006 at 11:09am
Welcome, Shirley!!! Nice to see you love horses also!!  Are you trying to grow your hair out? Nice meeting you, so to speak! ~Ranita
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic