Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"MEGA TIPS" Silky Yaki

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
smshands View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smshands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "MEGA TIPS" Silky Yaki
    Posted: March 05 2006 at 7:14pm

There is an extensionist in a town near me that is Certified through great lengths.  She orders her hair from her supplier and she uses "silky yaki" pretips.

I took a road trip today to a bss store to look at Bohyme.  They carry "silky yaki"  Do you think this is the same or close?  Her installs look great! she carges from $1800 to $3000 per install and is booked for months!

Any thoughts?

Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2006 at 5:06am
In general Yaki hair should resemble chemically (or heat) straightened African American hair.. If the hair the Great Lengths stylist uses and the hair you are looking at hit this target, then they are probably close.. It's hard to say without seeing the hair.. I do know from experience just because it says Yaki hair doesn't mean it really looks like Yaki hair..
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic