Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Latest News!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2006 at 11:47pm
Congrats Amm, I just read everything...i wish you well, I also pm'd you about some stuff!
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2006 at 5:11pm

I really have learned so much from Amm since I first came to this board over a year ago. Her attention to detail is remarkable.

Thanks Amm for all you have shared and I'm glad that you didn't give up selling hair extension supplies! The newbies need people like you!
barbielocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbielocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2006 at 3:15am
congrats and best of luck to you
Darling Nikkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Nikkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2006 at 6:56am
Very happy for you, Amm!
I wish you all the best. Come say hi to us from time to time though
I learn to love and try to understand everyone I meet. I see the rainbow hiding in their eyes.
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 10:55pm
Thank you! And thank YOU, Elvira, my fellow scientist & researcher.

*Somehow* I'm still managing my fulltime career AND the soaping AND the extensions so I'm still hanging in there with everything. My friends think my days have 48 hours in them. LOL! :)

Thanks again everyone for being part of this great forum and sharing all your valuable insight on hair!
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 11:07pm
Oh girl please! Your contributions to this board are unparalleled! Your in depth research, experiments, amazing photo documentation...legendary. You've unearthed sources from god knows where and made hair supplies available we could only have imagined getting a year ago. You've raised the bar for online hair resources so far, people copy you just to keep up. From pretipping to Plastikhaar, shrinkies, thermofiber, to high quality human hair...all of it was really fun! You made it fun and affordable.

Amm, you deserve all the success you get and more. No one puts their money where their mouth is like you do.
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2006 at 9:01pm

Quote Your contributions to this board are unparalleled! Your in depth research, experiments, amazing photo documentation...legendary. You've unearthed sources from god knows where and made hair supplies available we could only have imagined getting a year ago. You've raised the bar for online hair resources so far, people copy you just to keep up.

Both of you ladies have taught me so much, given me encouragement, humor a great new hobby!

I remember when I first came to this board how in awe I was of all the new lingo and methods of hair extensions.It took me a few months before I could figure out how to put a ring on a threader and I still can't get a picture of myself with two mirrors for the life of me!

I wondered if and when that time would come when I had  enough knowledge to pass on what I learned on this forum. It's because of you both and others like Sherrie that took the time to explain everything over and over that I can help along the next newbies!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic