Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone up for a full head install???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
californiagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote californiagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone up for a full head install???
    Posted: March 19 2006 at 7:44pm

I posted a few days ago looking for someone in the San Diego area to install my hair. BUT No replies yet??? Please Help I want to get started with someone who will do all my maintenance as well. I am located in the Solana Beach area and have tried to call a few people around the area and no has returned a call...... I guess business is booming!!! 

THANK you all for your input...

Current install: 18" Bohyme 18/22 mixed with 613 -200 microlinks.....pre tipped by me!!! (never again!)
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 11:00pm

i am located in rancho cucamonga about 1 1/2 hrs away, if u want to drive on up- give me a call i would be happy to help you

Sand

Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
californiagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote californiagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 11:35pm
thanks tangles- but that's to far.  I cont leave SD area much! Do you know anyone down in this area? Thanks!
Current install: 18" Bohyme 18/22 mixed with 613 -200 microlinks.....pre tipped by me!!! (never again!)
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 2:18am
i am checking for u
Hollydee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollydee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 1:10am

Hi californiagirl!

Im a stylist of 10 years I am currently working at a Aveda salon in Del mar. I also do extensions on the side at my clients homes in the area. Shoot me an email and give me the details of what your looking for, Im experienced with the fusion technique and will be offering the shrinkie technique soon. Ill respond with more info on myself if your still looking for someone!!

Im very close to you!!hollydee3@hotmail.com

Edited by Hollydee
Beauty knows no pain
Esmeralda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Esmeralda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2006 at 3:39am
Hi, I was wondering if maybe I could go see you for a consultation.I am interested in getting hair extentions.I live in MorenoValley and do not know of any good salons that do hair extentions.If you are interested Please reply. Thank you so much for your time,looking forward to your response.        Esmeralda  
Esmeralda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Esmeralda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2006 at 3:47am
That last message I just submitted was for  TanglesRC.                     Esmeralda
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2006 at 6:02pm
hi - but of coures you can come in for a complimentary consultaion- i would love to meet with you, give me a call and we will set it up!!!

909 969 1833
Sand
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic