Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

obsessed with short hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bigtmyers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigtmyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: obsessed with short hair
    Posted: March 21 2006 at 4:02pm

Hi, I'm Tammy,

My hair is past my shoulders for for the first time in 27 years and all I can think about is cutting it short. I'm almost obsessed with it, it's all I think about. I have had short hair before, but this time I want to go from very long to very short in one fell swoop. The thought of watching as my long locks are cut short puts butterflies in my stomach. I would really like to donate to locks of love. I have gone as far a sectioning my hair off into 6 ponytails so they could get maximum length from me. I'm still need 2 or 3 inches to meet the 10" length requirement. I think it would be exciting to watch as each ponytail was cut off close to my scalp, I would even like to cut them off myself, I think it would be so liberating. Am I crazy??? Does anyone else have fanticies about this??   I know I won't be happy till I do cut it, it's not a question of "if" I'll do it, it's "when " will I do it???  Tammy

katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 8:40am

Hey, If You want to donate your hair, and You want to even cut it yourself,..I say Go for it!!

I am torn about Long Vs. Short hair. I love both.

I've been obsessed with cutting my hair for at least 12 years now!

I don't blame you or anyone else for whatever you feel you want to do with your hair.

Good Luck, and God Bless You too.

Love, Katie;) 

God Bless,...
Katie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic