Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tammy’s Hair Dreams

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bigtmyers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigtmyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tammy’s Hair Dreams
    Posted: March 22 2006 at 3:06pm

I'm going to write down my thoughts and feelings about my hair.

I have been through many hair styles over the years. Right now my hair is long, the longest it has been in 27 years.  I had it cut short right after I got married. Then I had a bad curly perm..they are best left in the past.  LOL

I cut my hair in a super short pixie several years ago.  I loved it!! My Mother was shocked that I would cut it so short, but I think she did like it though she would never say so.

Now I have grown my hair long, past my shoulders. It is silky soft and very pretty, but for some reason all I can do is think of cutting it really short again.  It's as if something in me won't let me rest till i cut my hair. I have been pouring over short hair pics and have found one I really like, I'll try to post it here.

In the past when I would get my hai cut, the stylist would say what great hair I have and I really don't want it "that short" and would not cut it as short as I really wanted. After several trips back for trims I woould eventually get it as short as I had first wanted.

This time when I cut it off I want to go from really long to really short. I even want to cut the length off myself.  I sectioned it off the other day into 6 ponytails. That way I can donate it to the locks of love and they can get the maximun lengh without much waste. If it was just put in a ponytail at the base of my neck and cut they wouldn't get the majority of my hair, the top and sides would be wasted. I want the stylist to do the dividing and put in the ponytails, but I want to cut them off myself. It would be a turn-on for me to cut off my own hair. I know without a doubt that I will do this!!! I need to grow my hair more so I can really have a drastic change.

I must be nuts, because I really look good with long hair. It's almost like an obsession to cut it. I feel like I "have to cut it" the monster inside me won't be fed till I do it.

I would like to take pictures of the event too. Don't know how a salon would feel about that.

Secretly, I have always wanted to shave  bald too. I must be really sick. I would look awful bald.  I would love to feel the clippers eating up my hair. Maybe someday. Right now I'll just grow my hair and wait for the "big chop". I know I have the guts to do it, it will just be a matter of time.

This is the haircut I love.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic