Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thermofibre

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
sassyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2006 at 5:12am
Yeah same here I would love to try the thermofibre.  Cant wait now
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2006 at 11:46am

I am so excited about this!!

Re 613 in thermofiber, I have a *boatload* of it in the hotstuff fusion brand (anybody remember that from way back when)?? I also have a bunch from Pro-10.

Let me know if you want it. . . I'll gladly send it your way for the cost of shipping!!

-Fina

nicci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2006 at 6:10pm

I have a question about the synthetic hair that you can curl.. thermofiber and pro-10.. Does it dry faster than the human hair? And how well does it hold up curl compared to the human hair?

i love the feel of the human hair but when I wash my hair  extensions and try to style it.. it just takes.. SO long to dry even with a blowdryer... it makes sence to me because theres alot more hair to dry but its a pai.. I teach aerobics and so when my hair gets all sweaty i just have to wash it.

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2006 at 7:12pm

nicci check out this thread I did last summer on Wawa thermal fiber. I loved the wawa for the styling factor. Once you curl it, the curl stays through washing and drying. It cut my styling time WAYYY down. My only beef with the wawa, was the feel of it.

http://www.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=34223& amp;KW=Wawa+install&PN=0&TPN=1

Edited by sherrie215
nicci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2006 at 8:30pm

Thanks for the link sherrie,  it was really helpful!

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2006 at 8:44pm
nicci...I edited that link...in my reply to you above, I gave you the link to the 4th page of that thread. Its correct now
imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2006 at 6:53pm

i am wondering now if this velvasil spray might just be the answer towards the non-soft wawa problem... that and not using a curling iron on it so it doesnt get fried. im going to be installing some this week, and will be using the velvasil on it. SO far it feels great, we'll see how it holds up over time

~Jenn~

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2006 at 1:00pm
A while back Kristin posted a photo of how she wrapped her hair around the barrel of the curling iron instead of putting it inside the tongs and rolling it up. I started doing it that way and LOVE the different curl it makes. It also saves the ends of the hair from getting crimped. Maybe the WaWa would respond better with this type of roll up?

And to stay on topic...

BRING ON THE THERMOFIBER!
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2006 at 5:03pm
Now that's interesting, I recently bought a new pair of tongs and had the problem of the crimping on the ends.  I got rid of them because of it, now if only I had known that lol x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic