Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Did I get the wrong treatment?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Charbaut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charbaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did I get the wrong treatment?
    Posted: March 26 2006 at 9:05am

Hello:

I'm a 39 year old female with shoulder length brown hair. I have a nice natural hair color, but recently I have felt that the condition could be better, and the color looked a little dull. Tried different shampoos and such, but no change.

Years ago I had a clear gloss put on my hair, and liked the results. silky condition, and shine.

I decided to do this again this past fall 2005. I went to my Salon in NYC. I was very pleased.

six months later I decided that it was time to have this treatment again.  I didn't want to take the trek into Manhattan on a Saturday <the only day this stylist works> so I went to a local salon which I heard was reputable.

I don't think I received the same treatment. My hair is dry, and dull, with flyaways....and requires a great deal of heat from the hair dryer to get things under control.

The stylist did not condition my hair prior to the treatment. Also, if I recall...wouldn't I have sat under a dryer with the product in my hair before having it rinsed? I did not at this salon....

My hair seems lighter in shade as well.

My question: is there a difference between a clear gloss and a glaze? I just have no idea what she did to me? Can anyone explain?

Thanks for you help...

Julie

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic