Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bored again idea’s

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bored again idea’s
    Posted: April 10 2006 at 9:49pm
Hi, just bored with my hair again. Like the longer bangs though.

Maybe:

Edited by HairStyleDiva
Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2006 at 6:19am

Hi,

HairstyleDiva,

I like you as you are, You look pretty!

I guess if you want to try a new style go for it!

I'm crazy(so don't mind me), but if i were you I'd get some streaks of color,I love Pink alot,..I'm a goofball!

Katie;)

God Bless,...
Katie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2006 at 4:42pm
Thanks, it is nice as is. Na done with coloring was red for a year. Just back to natural color.
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2006 at 11:37pm

Hey let it grow out a bit. Then do a cut with lots of lenght on top. with long bangs would sound good.I feel that you should tapper the back down a bit to show your lower hairline. then have your stylist texturize the ends so they lay nice and have a slight tapper to them.Then add highlights around the face. Blonde highlites with reddih hair would sound nice

Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 9:32am
Hi, I have been letting it grow, its just at the point its bugging me stage but hanging in there. do you have a pic of what you mean ot like the top one I posted? Like the idea to. Lisa

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 3:22pm
something like this?

Edited by HairStyleDiva
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2006 at 8:28am

Hi,

That's a cool cut.

Nice idea for you to try.

God Bless,...
Katie
vinnyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vinnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2006 at 4:03pm
Ya my advice would be to grow your hair a bit longer because the short hair makes you look a bit butch and kind of on the heavy side, no offence. I think longer hair might soften your face a bit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 4:56pm
idea may something like this: 

mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2006 at 11:32pm

Hiarstylediva.

The one you posted on 4/12/06 would fit you fine. Have them leave the top long. Just a trim on top and tapper the sides a tad shorter. The back will need to go shorter to give the top a longer look

Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2006 at 4:50pm
Thanks anybody else?  I am getting it cut on Tuesday. Lisa

Edited by HairStyleDiva
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic