Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Relaxed Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
im_audball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote im_audball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Relaxed Hair
    Posted: April 12 2006 at 1:10pm

Hi. I just had my hair relaxed yesterday with a product called Silk Elements Megasilk Coarse formula. The stylest told me that I could wash it the next day and it wouldn't ruin the relaxer. She has other customers who use this relaxer and wash the next day without problems. I just want to make sure that washing it today would be okay. If there is anyone with experience with this relaxer please let me know. Thanks.

Audrey

jlabradors View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jlabradors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 10:21pm

Hello,

I have been doing hair for 17 years. Don't wash the hair for 48 hours! But Some relaxers are different. I wouldn't do it! Even perms you aren't suppose so wash for 48 hours. Good luck I hope I caught you in time. Never trust friends or anyone who said they did one thing or another with thier hair. Even if nothing happened. Everyone's hair is different. Always ask your stylist first! If you don't trust or understand ask another stylist. Good luck to you.

jlabradors
im_audball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote im_audball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2006 at 7:01am
I never did say my friends did my hair. I did wash it and it was fine, at
the time I washed it I had waited at least 30 hours anyway. It didn't
curl back up so it's all good.

Audrey
jlabradors View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jlabradors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2006 at 2:42pm
Oh good, I'm so glad that everything is fine and that you waited to wash anyway. Good luck!
jlabradors
peter123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 5:38am
I was doing a special style with my hair with the above relaxer i washed the next day and everthing was fine!

Im a guy by the way
pr.
Jemeskenri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jemeskenri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2011 at 8:14am
Thanks for the scoops.

Edited by Jemeskenri - September 14 2011 at 10:02am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic